What To Expect On Your Trip
News of St. John: Tours is a private, personalized day tour on the island of St. John in the US Virgin Islands. We will pick you up anywhere on island and you decide where we go!
Your tour vehicle is a very clean and new four-door Jeep Wrangler. You can opt to take the t-tops off for a bit more sun and warmth, or keep them on and enjoy the ice cold air conditioning.
Not sure where you want to go? There are so many options! We can do a simple sightseeing tour, visit beautiful beaches, hike one of the island’s 22 trails (let’s stick to the easier ones though folks, this is supposed to be fun!), visit centuries-old ruins, perhaps do a little barhopping or even some shopping. It’s totally up to you! For those of you who aren’t super familiar with St. John, check out our Destinations page to see a few of our favorite spots.
We can accommodate up to four guests per tour (one up front in the passenger’s seat and three in the back), and groups are never combined. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate small children. All guests must be age 10 or older.
Ready to book your tour and spend the day exploring the island with Jenn from News of St. John? Then go ahead and Book Now!
How Much Does This Amazing, Fun-Filled Day Cost?
- The cost of a News of St. John: Tour is $100 per person. (There is a minimum of two people per tour, and we never combine groups.) All guests must be age 10 or older. Any time beyond the five hours allotted will be charged at a rate of $100 per hour.
- Tours are five hours long. We will pick you up and drop you off at the location of your choosing.
- There is an additional $5 cost per person to enter Trunk Bay. There is a $2.50 per person parking charge at Hansen Bay. All other beaches on St. John are free.
- Cooler stocked with ice and water
- Beach Chairs
- Boogie Boards
- Beach Umbrella
- Stereo with iPhone connector so you can play your own music if you’d like
What Can Be Included for a Minimal Cost?
- Beer, wine or spirits
- A gallon (or two … we don’t judge!) of Painkillers, Rum Punch, Mimosas or your favorite island cocktail
- Sandwiches, snacks, sodas, etc.
- Snorkel gear
- Beach towels