With an island expert, Jenn from News of St. John
November 2017 Update: News of St. John Tours is currently operating. Please contact Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 376-3786 for more information.
News of St. John Tours is the island’s only private tour that will take you absolutely anywhere on St. John. You tell us where you want to go, and we’ll take you there!
- First time on island and want to get a lay of the land? We’d be happy to show you everything!
- Don’t want to drive on the left? We’ve got you covered.
- Want to visit the East End or other parts of the island where the taxis refuse to go? We will happily take you there!
- Want to indulge in a few libations along the way? No worries! You can have fun while leaving the driving up to us!
- Been to the island before? No worries! I’m positive I can show you places you have never been!
We’ll pick you up with a cooler filled with water and ice, and if you’d like, we can bring along a jug of Painkillers, Rum Punch or your favorite island drink for a small fee. We have beach chairs, a beach umbrella, noodles and a dry bag for you to use throughout the day as well. And to make your day even better, we can even take the top off of the Jeep!
News of St. John Tours is owned and operated by me, Jenn Manes. I am a licensed tour guide and I also own this blog. I am also the creator of St. Johnopoly, Monopoly but with a St. John twist.
All tours are conducted in a new and clean, four-door Jeep Wrangler. We can accommodate up to four guests per tour – one in the front and three in the back – and groups are never combined.
Tours are five hours long. The start and end times are completely up to you!